Benefits of Morning Exercise for Health
Sport is one of the physical activities that we have to do regularly every day or several times a week. By doing morning exercise, the body will get many benefits such as not getting sick easily, blood flow running smoothly, and not experiencing obesity.
Even though exercise has quite a lot of benefits, some people tend to be reluctant to do it. This happens because they are too tired or lazy. To get around so that you can still exercise properly and regularly, do it in the morning. Apart from making the feeling of laziness go away, exercising in the morning also has the following benefits.
Benefits of Morning Exercise
The atmosphere is still comfortable
Sports in the morning still have a fresh atmosphere and not too hot. Doing any type of exercise can still keep you focused from start to finish. Now imagine if you do sports in the afternoon or during the day. The air will be hot and make exercise difficult.
From several studies conducted, someone who is used to doing sports in the morning tends to eat healthy foods. If you are used to doing healthy activities, all other forms of healthy activities such as eating will also be carried out.
Increase body energy
Doing exercise in the morning will make the body get enough oxygen. This condition will make it easier for nutrients to enter the heart and lungs to the fullest. If these two organs are able to work optimally, the energy possessed by the body will increase by itself.
Focus continues to increase
Doing exercise in the morning can also improve a person’s focus. A good focus will make it easier for the body to work and complete all work with careful consideration.
Help lose weight
Exercising in the morning will make you excited to do it. If you do regular exercise, fat in the body will also decrease by itself. Balance exercise with the right diet.
Own mood the good one
Doing exercise will make the mind fresher. If you do it regularly, the mood or atmosphere in the morning will go well and the activities carried out will run smoothly. Someone who rarely exercise usually has a worse mood.
Excessive hunger will be prevented if you do exercise in the morning. Appetite can be well controlled so obesity can be prevented from appearing. If you are lazy to exercise in the morning, your appetite will be high and trigger the body to experience excess calories.
Controlled blood sugar
In people with type 1 diabetes, excessive reduction in blood sugar can occur. This decrease causes several problems such as the body becomes very weak. From research conducted, doing exercise in the morning can keep blood sugar awake and not too low.
Blood pressure is more normal
Doing exercise in the morning will make a person’s blood pressure stable. Those who tend to have high enough blood pressure can do exercise in the morning so they can experience a decrease in blood pressure that triggers other chronic problems.
Exercise done in the morning can improve sleep disturbances that have been occurring. By doing sports in the morning, after work is over, the body will start to get tired and you can easily fall asleep. Sleep experienced will be more restful than before.
Do exercise in the morning regularly, for example every two days or a maximum of 5 times a week. If you experience sleep disorders such as insomnia easily, try doing exercise in the morning regularly and then feel the benefits immediately.
Tips to start exercising in the morning
Doing exercise in the morning is not as easy as the enthusiasm we have to do it. However, if you do some of the tips below, exercising in the morning can be done easily.
- Get a good night’s sleep. If you want to wake up earlier, start sleeping earlier. By going to bed early, you can get a normal 7-9 hours each day. The next day when you wake up, your body will not feel tired and excessively sleepy.
- Don’t suddenly start exercising at the earliest possible time. If you’re used to getting up at 6:00 a.m., start right then. Next, make it earlier in the morning slowly so that the body gets used to it. If you can exercise in the morning, time for going to work and other preparations will continue as usual.
- Many say that the temptation of the bed is very big. Therefore we are advised to prepare everything before going to bed. For example shoes, clothes, and everything that is needed. If you don’t do it, you will be lazy to exercise in the morning, especially if you still have to look.
- Eat something nutritious before bed. If you do, the body will be filled with energy and the next day you won’t be confused about eating.
- Have a goal or something you want to achieve. Even though it sounds cliché, this is enough to help you exercise in the morning.
Here are some reviews about exercise in the morning, from the benefits to tips for doing it. So, which type of person are you? Like to exercise in the morning or prefer to do it in the afternoon? Hopefully the above reviews are useful and make you even more diligent in doing sports of any kind.
Share to Facebook