After finding out that Jubel’s father has got severely injured, and she is trying her level best to save him, fans are super excited to find out what is going to happen next in the upcoming plotline of the series, and that is also the reason why they are anticipating the release date of the upcoming Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married! Chapter 122.
Along with the release date of the next Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married! Chapter 122, we are also going to have a closer look at the possible outcome of this ongoing terrifying fight, and if her father is going to survive or not. In addition to that, we will also be going through the potential spoilers and reading guide of the same.
When the last released chapter opens up, we see that Jubel is near her father, and is crying. At the same time, we see that when one of the enemy tried to attack him one more time.
However, Jack suddenly shows up and saves both of them; he also asks Riche to take care of them when he is fighting this guy.
Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married! Chapter 121: Recap and Review
Along with that he also asks Floyen Knights that Parphnil must have lost much mana after his rampage, and that is why they should stall him as long as possible.
With this, Jubel starts healing her father, and Riche says that she should stay focused. She also says that healing magic eats away her life force, and that is why using it too much is dangerous. However, she says that she does not care.
At the same time, she also says that as long as it can help her father wake up, she will do whatever it takes. However, at the same time, Mile shows up, grabs her hand, and says that they will find a way to deal with this, and that is why she should step aside for now.
However, she starts crying and says that she cannot leave him right now. And believes that her father will wake up if she tries hard enough, and thinks that it will be really good if she manages to stop his bleeding.
However, her brother says that he is afraid to know what he is going to say to the Duke if something happens to her. He grabs her and takes her out of there.
Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married! Chapter 122: Spoilers and Expectations
When he was taking her away, she asked Max if her father would be alright. However, this was when Max revealed that he was sorry to say that her father had already lost his life.
At the same time, we see the monster saying that he always wanted to kill him first; he would have lived if he had not come to save him. That is why, in the end, he died trying to protect his daughter, and that is a great ending for him.
Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married! Chapter 122: Release Date and Time
The upcoming Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married! Chapter 122 is scheduled to be out for the fans to read on Wednesday, September 6, 2023, KST.
Releasing on Tuesday for countries:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 PM on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 PM on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- New York: at 11:00 AM on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 08:00 AM on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 06:00 on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 PM on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00 PM on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
Releasing on Wednesday for countries:
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): at 12:00 AM on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01:00 AM on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIST): at 12:00 AM on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): at 12:00 AM on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Where To Read Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married! Chapter 122?
Also Read: 44 Manga Like Oak Under The Tree That Must Be Read This Season