In this guide, you will discover how to access and control Android phone from PC using Phone link application on Windows 10/11.
In today’s technology-driven world, smartphones and computers have become an indispensable part of our lives. However, there are times when we need to access our smartphone from our computer, either to transfer files or to receive and send text messages or to make and answer calls. Luckily, if you’re using Windows 10/11, there’s a solution: the “Phone Link” app.
The Phone Link app is a free app that allows users to control their smartphones from Windows 10/11 computers. With this app, users can easily manage phone calls, send and receive SMS messages, control music playback, and even access their phone’s files and media library directly from their PC.
Phone Link Capabilities.
Here are some things you can control from your computer on your Android device using the Phone Link app:
Accessing apps and files on your Android phone from a PC: With the Phone Link app, you can access apps and files on your Android phone. You can launch applications, view and edit documents, and manage files directly from your PC without picking up your phone. Make and receive phone calls through your computer: The Phone Link application allows you to make and answer phone calls directly from your PC. For example, you can use the app to make phone calls, answer incoming calls, and manage call logs without touching your phone. Write and read text messages (SMS): With the Phone Link app, you can send and receive text messages right on your computer screen, view notifications and view your message history, without touching your phone. View Phone Photos on Your PC: The Phone Link app allows you to view, copy, delete or share phone photos from your computer screen. You can simply copy from your Android device and paste on your PC (or vice versa), using the normal hotkeys (“CTRL + C”, “CTRL+V”) View Phone Notifications on PC: You can view notifications received on your phone directly on the computer. Manage sound & vibration settings on your phone: Using the Phone Link app, you can easily manage sound and vibration settings (e.g. to mute the phone, etc.) Control music playback on your Android phone from your PC: Using Phone Link you can play, stop, or pause music that playing on your phone or to control the volume from your PC.
How to Control Android Phone from Windows 10/11.
Now that we’ve covered all the features provided by the Phone Link app, it’s time to take a step-by-step look at how to connect and access your Android phone from a Windows 10/11 PC.
Step 1. Connect Android Phone with Windows 10/11
1a. Active Android phone you: install Link to Windows application from the Google Play Store on your Android device. *
* Note: The Link to Windows app is pre-installed on some Samsung, HONOR and Surface Duo devices running Android 9.0 or later. On such devices, you can find the Link to Windows app under the Quick Settings menu by swiping down from the top of the screen.
2. Then open “Link to Windows” app and tap on Link your Phone and PC to connect your phone with PC.
3. In your Windows 10/11 PC, open app PhoneLink and click Get started.
4. On the next screen, click Continue.*
* Note: You may be asked to sign in to your Microsoft account if you you haven’t logged in to Windows with MS account.
4. Then choose”I already have a Link to Windows app“then click Pair With QR Code.
5. Return to device Androids you, tap Continue and then scan QR code on your PC screen.
6. Click Continue Again.
7. Click Allow on the next command and grant permission to the Link to Windows app to access your Contacts, phone calls, photos, and media, and to send and view SMS messages.
8. Once you grant the necessary permissions, you will be asked to allow the app to run in the background to maintain a connection with your PC. To continue, just tap Continue.
10. When your phone is connected with PC, click it Continue in the Phone Link app on your PC.
9. On the “Select a task to start browsing” screen, click it Skip.
10. After performing the steps above, you should have successfully paired your phone with the Phone Link app. You’re almost done here, but there are still some steps to take…
11a. First of all, you have to allow Phone Link app to show Notifications from your mobile. So, click Go to settings on the phone…
11b. …and on your Android device, switch access Allow notifications to Active.
11C. Read the warning carefully and if you agree click it Okay .
12. Next, and if you want your data to stay synced with your PC, go to it Arrangement from Link to Windows application.
a. Set Let the app run in the background toActive.
b. Then choose Account…
c. and set the switch Sync contacts to Active, to allow your phone contacts to sync with your Microsoft Account so you can access them from the Phone Link app or other Microsoft apps and services.
11. Finished! From now on you will be able to manage and control your Android phone from your computer. for example view and send SMS messages from your PC, view, copy and share your photos on your mobile phone, or answer and make calls directly from your computer.
Also, in the sidebar you will see your device’s battery level, manage sound (Mute, Vibrate) or check what is playing in the Audio player (play media).
1. To make a call, your computer must have a Bluetooth device.
2. If you have Samsung and Microsoft Surface devices, you can also manage your mobile App.
icon in the top right or window. Application settings can be adjusted to your preferences. For example, you can select which notifications you want to receive on your computer, customize the appearance of applications, and configure security settings.
In conclusion, the Phone Link app offers an easy and efficient way to manage your Android smartphone from your computer. With an easy-to-use environment and multiple features, this app helps you manage your phone easily.
So, whether you are a busy professional looking to stay productive, a student looking to stay organized, or just someone who enjoys controlling their phone from a computer, the Phone Link app is the answer.
There he is! Let me know if this guide has helped you by leaving a comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others.
Thus the article about How to Control Your Android Phone from PC with Phone Link app.
I hope the information in the article is useful to you. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog. If there are suggestions and criticisms, please contact us : email@example.com