A large number of people regularly use YouTube, a well-known and widely used platform that makes it possible to watch and share videos. Therefore, they want to be able to easily access YouTube content even on personal computers, such as on mobile phones through the YouTube application.
Installing the YouTube app on Windows 10/11 provides faster and easier navigation of YouTube content as it provides a cleaner, organized and visually appealing layout than a regular website, thereby enhancing the overall user experience.
In this article, we will guide you through the steps of installing the YouTube app using Chrome & Edge browsers, so you can quickly access your favorite videos on your Windows 10/11 computer.
How to Install the YouTube app on Windows 11/10 from Chrome or Edge.
Method 1: Install YouTube App on Google Chrome.
Adding the YouTube app on Windows 10/11 using Google Chrome is a quick and easy process. Just follow these steps:
1. Open Google Chrome and navigate to Website YouTube.
2. Click the three vertical dots icon in the top right corner and click Install YouTube. *
* Note: If option “Install YouTube”is not available, sign in to your Google Account and try again, or use the instructions in methods 2 & 3 below.
3. Finally, click on the Install button from the pop-up window to add the YouTube app on your Windows 10/11 PC.
4. Finished! From now on, you can open the YouTube application from the relevant icon on your desktop. *
* Note: To uninstall the YouTube app from Windows 10/11 if you don’t want it, open it Start > Arrangement > Apps and features, select and click Uninstall.
Method 2: Install the YouTube app by Creating a Shortcut with Chrome.
If you can’t install YouTube using the method above, proceed as follows:
1. Open Google Chrome and navigate to YouTube.
2. Click on the three vertical dots icon in the top right corner and go to More tools > Create shortcut.
2. In the ‘Create Shortcut’ window, make sure in the search box it says “YouTube”and tick option Open as window. Once done, click the Create button to install YouTube as an app on your PC.
3. After that, you can launch the YouTube app from the relevant icon on your desktop.*
* Note: To uninstall the YouTube app from your PC, open it Start > Arrangement > Apps and features, select the YouTube app and click on it Uninstall.
Method 3. Install YouTube App from Microsoft Edge on Windows 10/11.
Installing the YouTube app via Microsoft Edge, is an easy task which can be accomplished in a few easy steps. Let’s dive in and see how to do it:
1. Open your Microsoft Edge browser and navigate to YouTube website.
2. Then, click on the three horizontal dots on the top right of the corner and open Apps and click on Install YouTube.
3. In the pop-up window, click the Install button to install YouTube on your system.
4. On the next screen choose where to place the YouTube app shortcut and click on it Allow.
* Note: To remove the YouTube app from your PC if you no longer need it, open it Start > Arrangement > Apps and featuresselect an application YouTube it and click Uninstall.
We hope this article has provided you with a complete guide to installing the YouTube app with Chrome or Edge to enhance your video viewing experience on Windows 10/11.
There he is! Which method worked for you?
Let me know if this guide has helped you by leaving a comment about your experience. Please like and share this guide to help others.
Thus the article about How to Install the YouTube App on Windows 10/11.
I hope the information in the article is useful to you. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog. If there are suggestions and criticisms, please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org