Many Mac users think that installing Windows on their Mac device will void their warranty and damage their Mac device. But this is actually just a mere issue. A few years ago, Apple made an announcement stating that Mac devices can be installed on Windows without breaking the warranty or the machine using the BootCamp Assistant tool. This app can help you to split a partition into two volumes – one for macOS and the other for Windows. Before installing Windows 10 to a Macbook there are a few things to prepare. Check out the full discussion below
Some Things to Prepare to Install Windows 10 on Mac
- The latest macOS update includes a Boot Camp Assistant which you can later use to install Windows 10 on your Mac.
- 64 GB or more storage space for Windows 10 Installation. This is because Windows Update automatically takes up a lot of storage space. So this is to avoid the storage space being full
- An external USB flash drive with a storage capacity of 16 GB or more. Keep in mind that the flash drive must be empty because Windows 10 will be installed later.
- Windows 10 Operating System files that you can download officially on Windows.
How to Install Windows 10 in Mac ?
Here’s how to install Windows 10 on Mac with Boot Camp Assistant
- Download Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft servers. You can choose to use the 32 bit or 64 bit version depending on the Mac device you have. You can Install Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version on a disk image (ISO) or other installation media. If you’re installing Windows on your Mac for the first time, use the full version of Windows, not an upgrade.
- After downloading the Windnows 10 ISO, open the app and search for BootCamp Assistant. After BootCamp Assistant opens, click Continue by checking all the checklists first.
- On the next page, create a bootable USB Flashdisk using the ISO that we downloaded in step 1. To do this, click Choose and select the Windows 10 ISO file, then click Continue.
- After process 3 is complete, create a second partition which we will later use to install Windows. The PC application recommends a minimum content of 70GB so that Windows can run smoothly.
- Click Next to start the Windows 10 installation process after the restart.
By using BootCamp as a mediation for the installation of Windows 10 on a Mac, later the installation process of drivers such as Sound, TrackPad, VGA, and others will run more smoothly and easily. Restart your Mac device to see the result.
Disclaimer : On our site link only official or legal sites. We highly value copyright and intellectual property rights. So this article is made for information and We don't mean to infringe any intellectual property rights bocahhandal.com
How to Switch Between Windows 10 and macOS ?
Using the Startup Manager, you can choose whether to run Windows or macOS at boot time.
- Turn on or restart your Mac.
- Press and hold the Option key. After a few seconds, the Startup Manager window will open. If the OS selection still doesn’t appear when it opens, wait a few seconds for the Startup Manager to finish scanning for available operating systems.
- Use your Mouse or TrackPad to select which OS you will use.
- Double click or Return key to start the operating system you selected earlier.
Thus this article about Install Windows 10 on Mac, so if you want to try the Windows operating system on a Mac, please follow the steps above. Hopefully it can help and be useful for you. Thank you for visiting this website, look forward to the next article.