Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 59 will see the duel between Vekist and Han. Both seem pretty strong, but we know that Vekist doesn’t stand a chance against Han if Han uses his full strength. In the next chapter, we will see who Han will pick from Nerissa Eor and Vekist to join Party 1.
In terms of balance and well-roundedness, Han will select Nerissa Eor. But regarding tactics, specialty, and personality synergy, Vekist seems more suitable for the team. Party one is a kind of brute force, power, and destruction. And Han is better equipped to handle Vekist.
Party 2 is calm/collected, probably more strategic, and has much more muted personalities. I don’t think they can handle Vekist’s violent tendencies. He seems to be the “listen to power” type. Also, Vekist has more screen time, so I think he will be in Party 1.
Han also has access to system windows and notifications and reduces the effects of the Berserker status debuff. The growth here feels organic; even if Han knows all the tricks, he has to rely on his team, which is an excellent way of nerfing him.
Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Manhwa is getting quite interesting. I hope to see a lot more town-building and facility interaction within the story. What I also want to see is more of his abilities as a pseudo-player. We know Han can use facilities that he isn’t assigned to.
And suppose you are wondering when the next chapter of the weekly manhwa, Pick Me Up. In that case, Infinite Gacha, will be released, then do not worry because, in this article, we will talk about the release date of Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 59 with spoilers and where you can read it.
Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 59 Spoilers
After Aaron loses to Velkist, Han asks him to be a mentor for the first floor, and he promises him once a door to Niflheim opens, he will have a chance to grow stronger. Two new members got beat up by Jenna first for combat exercise. After that, Han joined up with her.
Unlike Velkist, who didn’t hesitate to hurt or kill a living being, Aaron chooses not to strike or attack a vital point when he fights. Because of that, he lost against Velkist, and he was out of the first party.
Aaron disappears completely from the novel for almost the entire book when he is given the opportunity to train in Niflheim. He comes back at the end with the ability to destroy any target with a single hit. You can read the continuation of the manhwa in the novel’s chapter 67: Exploration Dungeon.
Also Read: 12 Anime Like My Happy Marriage That You Should Check Out
Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 59 Release Date
Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 59 is scheduled for Wednesday, September 13, 2023. The chapters are released weekly. The international schedule for Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 59 is as follows:
Releasing on Wednesday for countries:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 PM on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 PM on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- New York: at 11:00 AM on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 08:00 AM on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 06:00 PM on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 PM on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00 PM on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Releasing on Thursday for countries:
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): At 12:00 AM on Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 12:30 AM on Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIST): at 10:00 PM on Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): At 12:00 AM on Thursday, September 14, 2023
Where to Read Pick Me Up, Infinite Gacha Chapter 59 Online?
Also Read: 30 Best Manga Like Tokyo Ghoul To Read