Solo Max-Level Newbie Chapter 118 will see the Murim force attempting to take out Teresa. In the recent chapter, we saw the Murim force was planning to take down Jinhyuk, but they knew that if they went to fight Jinhyuk, most likely, his friends would be there to protect him with their lives.
So they decided to take down his friend first. And the biggest threat out of all of them is Teresa. It seems Teresa has some unknown power that we don’t yet know. According to the novel, Teresa’s corrupt arc will begin in the next chapter.
And if you are wondering when the next chapter of the weekly manhwa, Solo Max-Level Newbie, will be released, then do not worry because, in this article, we will talk about the release date of Solo Max-Level Newbie Chapter 118 with spoilers and where you can read it.
Solo Max-Level Newbie Chapter 117 Explanation
This is the problem when the power scale/enemy reach is not managed correctly. This chapter shows a butterfly effect in response to Jinhyuk’s actions, but in reality, all this was already in motion with or without his intervention.
The only difference will be that Earth would have already fallen, or the classic will be controlled in the shadows by the enemies and can be destroyed at any time.
Many events are changing, but Jin-hyuk isn’t going to let you do as you please, especially regarding his comrades. I can’t wait to see how foolish they will get before their Manpower diminishes.
At first, it felt like the story was about a trial tower, where once you clear a floor, and once it’s cleared, you can farm or harvest on it. And you have 3 months to clear a floor; otherwise, monsters will come out of the tower.
But all of a sudden, the residents of higher floors that are like 15 floors above the current cleared floor are not just coming down, but outside, too.
Solo Max-Level Newbie Chapter 118 Spoilers
The saintess can potentially become corrupted due to the 3 disasters incident. The Murim forces might be aiming for that, or their plans fail but end up succeeding because of that.
It seems that the way the story is progressing and the differences in the rules of the tower in the game vs. IRL are becoming more apparent as Jinhyuk says the heavenly demon should’ve woken up later in the people claiming of the tower(so floors 20-30). Still, Jinhyuk woke up when they were on floor 8.
This must mean that the NPC and IRL are more lifelike than in the game, so back when people played the NPCs, they had no reason to because it wasn’t part of the story script. However, now that they have free will, their patterns are different.
Also Read: One Piece Live Action Series Season 2: Everything We Know So Far
Solo Max-Level Newbie Chapter 118 Release Date
Solo Max-Level Newbie Chapter 118 is scheduled for Thursday, September 14, 2023, PT. The chapters are released weekly. The international schedule for Solo Max-Level Newbie Chapter 118 is as follows:
Releasing on Thursday for countries:
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 PM on Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 PM on Thursday, September 14, 2023
- New York: at 11:00 AM on Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 08:00 AM on Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 05:00 on Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 PM on Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00 PM on Thursday, September 14, 2023
Releasing on Friday for countries:
- Japanese Standard Time (JST): At midnight on Friday, September 15, 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01:00 AM on Friday, September 15, 2023
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIST): at midnight on Friday, September 15, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): At midnight on Friday, September 15, 2023
Where to Read Solo Max-Level Newbie Chapter 118 Online?
Also Read: 12 Anime-Like Legend Of The Galactic Heroes That You Should Watch