- Windows 11 build 25941 arrives for testers in the Canary Channel.
- This flight introduces changes for Cast, graphics, and power settings.
- In addition, the update also rolls out a few fixes.
Windows 11 build 25941 is now available for devices enrolled in the Canary Channel of the Windows Insider Program with some additional changes and improvements.
Build 25941 for Windows 11, according to the official changes, in the “Advanced display” settings page, you can turn “Dynamic refresh rate” on or off with a toggle switch. In the past, this was an option available through the refresh rate drop-down menu.
In addition, as part of the graphics improvements, the development team is making a small change to make users aware of the limitations (related to the display or the cable being used) that may not allow you to set a high refresh rate while being on a high display resolution. For example, when choosing a refresh rate, you may notice some refresh rates will show an asterisk, which means that to select that specific refresh rate, the display resolution will need to be changed to one that supports the selected refresh rate.
In the “Cast” flyout, Windows 11 build 25941 adds support to quickly troubleshoot discovering nearby displays, fixing connections, and more.
In the Settings app, on the “Power & Battery” page, the energy usage graph has been relocated from the top of the page to the bottom. Also, the company notes that the page is no longer divided into “Power” and “Battery” sections.
Windows 11 build 25941 fixes
Microsoft lists some fixes for File Explorer, Settings, and Japanese and Chinese IMEs.
- Fixed issues impacting the File Explorer context menu and command bar dropdowns, causing them to become transparent and not work with touch.
- Fixed issues impacting File Explorer launch reliability.
- Fixed issues causing the Japanese and Chinese IMEs to not work properly in certain apps and to not work correctly in the File Explorer search box.
- Fixed an issue causing Settings to crash when looking at detailed battery usage.
The new options for tuning intensity and color boost of Color Filters now have labels.
To download and install the Windows 11 build 25941, you must enroll your device in the Canary Channel through the “Windows Insider Program” settings from the “Update & Security” section. Once you enroll the computer in the program, you can download the build from the “Windows Update” settings by clicking the “Check for Updates” button.
Thus the article about Windows 11 build 25941 outs in Canary Channel I hope the information in the article is useful to you. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog. If there are suggestions and criticisms, please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org