- Windows 11 build 25947 arrives for testers in the Canary Channel.
- This flight rolls out fixes for various system components.
- The Microsoft Store app also adds a dedicated page for Game Pass.
Windows 11 build 25947 is now available for devices enrolled in the Canary Channel of the Windows Insider Program with some additional changes and improvements.
Build 25947 for Windows 11, according to the official changes, only includes several fixes for known issues regarding File Explorer, Task Manager, and Snipping Tool.
As per known issues, the company points out that some popular games may not work correctly on the most recent Insider Preview builds in the Canary Channel.
In addition, Microsoft also points out that the Microsoft Store app now has a new “Game Pass” page to explore and subscribe to PC Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate through a new dedicated page.
On the page, you can also learn about subscription benefits. It’s also easier to discover and start playing your favorite games, including Day One games, new games on Game Pass, Bethesda games, and more.
Windows 11 build 25947 fixes
Microsoft lists the fixes available with build 25947:
- Fixed a high hitting ctfmon.exe crash in recent flights, which may have impacted the ability to type for some Insiders.
- Fixed a few issues impacting explorer.exe reliability, including fixing an issue which could cause File Explorer to crash when navigating to Gallery.
- Fixed an issue which was causing explorer.exe to not work in safe mode.
- Improved the performance when switching between different pages in Task Manager.
- Fixed the issue causing some Insiders to see an unexpected pop up asking you to “Select an app to open this ‘ms-screenclip’ link” after the latest Snipping Tool app update.
To download and install the Windows 11 build 25947, you must enroll your device in the Canary Channel through the “Windows Insider Program” settings from the “Update & Security” section. Once you enroll the computer in the program, you can download the build from the “Windows Update” settings by clicking the “Check for Updates” button.
Thus the article about Windows 11 build 25947 outs in Canary Channel I hope the information in the article is useful to you. Thank you for taking the time to visit this blog. If there are suggestions and criticisms, please contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org